Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life.


What is Life?
I remembered I always had that question hanging in my mind when I was a child.
I fasinates me. And I can recounted I was in fear when I realised part of the answer.
I found out the ugly side of Life. About the end of the world and what's beyond.

I remembered I filled up a notebook full of Life quotes which came from my mind.
That note is filled with a fraction of my Life. Mostly unhappy and ugly memories.


"Humans won't see light until regrets set in..."


"Exams are once again near. Feeling so uneasy everyday as I've not studied.
My mind is constantly filled with two things, exams and you. Thats why I can't concentrate in my books"


"I first met you in 2005 where we were in the same class. You gave me a kind of undescribe feeling. A feeling making me finding means to get close to you everyday. And yup, I've fell in love with you......I was constantly filled with jealously whenever things which I don'i like happens. Haha...maybe I love you too much, can't really control it..."


Those are raw words from my note. Some of the few that made me smiled when I read them. (Ferlyn's 'love' letter is in it too. =p)

So what is Life?
They say Life's Death.
Well, everyone's bound to die someday, that's true.
Today Mum told me something about my grandma at the dining table.
She said;


Ah Ma's calling out to Ah Gong everyday.
Asking him to visit her in her dreams and that she wants to see him.
She does that everyday without fail.
Then one night, Ah Ma had a dream.
She dreamt someone was knocking the door, and she went to open it.
To her horror, what she saw was a 'Ghost' (She describes it).
And 'it' was wearing funeral clothings without a head.


Ah Ma shrieked and got up in the middle of the night.
At this point my heart sank.
I miss Ah Gong very much.
I want him to visit me too, so I can apologise...


~~~


So not matter what, cherish and enjoy what Life's offering to you now.
The answer is to the question is boundless, I can conclude.
There's no definite answer.
So having that knowledge.
Look back in your life now, and start carving your path out for the next ticking seconds.


Life's wonderful,
make use of it

BElieve in
YOUrself...