Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Painkillers won't work.

I went to donate blood today.
450ML to be precise.
Don't know what made me suddenly want to do it so much.
I was actually kinda nervous when it was my turn.
There were two needles, painkillers and the one to transfer the blood.
The thinner needle (painkillers) hurts more than other the appox. 2mm needle.



Sneaked out a picture.

After that, I had plans to go to Singapore Flyer for group project.
Halfway thru the journey, my bandage from the donation came off.
And I had to secure it back to add pressure.

So Wei Loong helpped me with it:




He taped a whole bunch of wire tape and above is his masterpiece.

It fell off few minutes later.
So he took out his documents fastener and part two begins:

TADA!


Cute right?
=P


Luckily this time it secured my bandage all the way till I'm home.

~~~
The Flyer trip was fun.
And my arm still hurts a little.
Stupid painkillers.