Saturday, January 2, 2010

all over again


Happy 2010!

It's another year, all over again.
Looking back 2009, it was a year full of happenings and lessons learnt.
Whether un/pleasant, its time to restart the the timer and start the new year stronger than the previous. Blow them away, all the =(s in the past year and work hard to plant more =)s in this coming 2010. Cheers=)

~~~

I started Eve in the gym with my beloved cousins and met up with Pris later on in the noon.
We went Eighteen Chefs for lunch at Simei and then headed our way to East Coast Park for our very first skating session together.


I was VERY worried at first as I cant really skate that well. (Can move fast but problem is cannot stop =P). Pris on the other hand was kinda worried too as its been a long time for her. When I put our skates on, I mumbled "Oh my god, I can't even get out of the sitting area.". Haha got out eventually but was practically feeling SO INSECURE in moving soles.
Pris dared me to see who will be the better skater at the end of the day but the moment we left the rental shop, she fell.
Heez...Silly girl.

At the end of the day, I ended up with a clumsy fall on the butt while Pris had scratches and bruises all over.
Pris, on average was on the urge on falling every 4-5 skates she took and after everything I got VERY worried for her.
Haha...we had FUN=)



Next was dinner at the Marine Parade Kopitham and off back home after that. Within an hour I went out again to meet her.
This year I ushered in 2010 with Pris at her neighbouring playground.
I'm really happy having spend the last minutes of 09 and first minutes of 10 with her.
The second 2010 came, we shared resolutions;



"My new year resolutions of 2010 will be working hard for everything, earning money at work, studies, love and living life. Maybe I wanna take up extra lessons like dancing, piano or violin? I want master how to play the guitar too. Hope my relationships climb, friends, love and family. And lastly ENJOY LIFE."

What's yours?

Life's short I concluded and I, for this new year will be working to my very best to outdo myself in the everyday of my life.



Well, to everyone out there HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010.
May all your resolutions come true
but always remember,
YOU take charge in life!