Saturday, February 27, 2010

a sigh of freedom!



Woot!
The Mains are finally over! =)

Now I'll just enjoy myself all the way for a month till my departure to Shanghai.
Haha...Today, spent the morning watching the Confucius movie.
The 2-hour ZhouYunFatt movie was touching but most of the time I seriously couldn't understand a single word he says. Haha...

Went out to visit Ahma as today is Ahgong's Birthday. I miss him...
Then went over to Parkway for dinner and shopping. =)

Bought along my G11, hoping for some good shots.

The Leather case finally reached my letter box! Haha...however was very disappointed in its quality. Don't think I will buy from the HKG seller again. Grr!
Oh well, I'll just hang on to it till I get another better one.

Below are some shots when I played with the functions of my G11. =)


Only Pink. (Hippo & my polaroid!)


Mini Pinecone (like this in particular)


R. (Did this when I was in bed with my phone)


in love with the lamb...


Under expose shot. (Set the aperture too low)


Shermeen's Mocha


Car Beam (Playing around with slow shutter speed)