Thursday, March 4, 2010

Polaroids Hunting!!



Back from class chalet at Changi Resort.
The chalet was a cosy two storey bungalow with nice interiors.
The first day saw me trying my hands for the first time on Wii.
Haha...We played tennis, boxing, bowling...etc. =)
The rest played cards and majong all till the night,thou its a pity we all didn't get to play games as a whole class together.
Most of the people wanted to catch the sunrise.
So Pauline, Wendy and Me did some morning walk to the beach trying our luck.
While walking back the girls retired back first while I 'emo-ed' over at the beach.
And guess what, SUNRISE! =)

G11 + Sunrise = Happy Kid

Haha...So yup, in the end I was the only one that caught it=)
I took a series of shots as for the first time the both the Sun and the Moon shared the sky together.
So you can clearly see the shade of the skies.
Pity that I messed up the last shot as I had to fit the Moon inside my frame.
(Picture Below)

Anyways, the girls did me a favour, They loaded my G11, well over 200 pictures.
Omg...
Guys, give me some time before I know how to compress them and sent them over ya? =)

Here are some highlights:
ENJOY!















































---

Today, went out with Pris on what we called 'Polaroids Hunting".
Hahaha...We took lots of them and at the end, reviewed them at Mac'Donalds where we splited the lot. =)
WE HAD FUN DIDN"T WE BABY?
Haha...
Thou I could'nt manage to find my shoes... =(
Oh well, think I'm going Peinusula soon this weekends.







Ohya...We met Joanne Peh's Boyfriend too. And Pris' just attracted to him, like a damn magnet. !@#$%...
haha...oh well, He's tall and suave no doubt.

And and Pris sent me this MMS asking me to buy it;



Yup, she's nuts... =P

Signing off!!