Wednesday, March 17, 2010

the sky’s blue as my heart.

I_m_tired_by_Tigru

one of those days again i guess…
just feel like spending the whole day out at huge greens,
lying in the middle and reading a good book with the sun..

or taking a endless train ride with me looking out of the window,
thinking about life’s journey..

argh…wish Life can just stop for a moment.

To me, Life’s a learning process.
everyday you learn and it never stops.

though i really hopes it does one day.

Just one

~~~

Spent quite a huge sum of money these days…
over 300 I guess?

The thought of me going to Shanghai in a month’s time made me want spend more to make myself feel better…

Well everything will start anew once I’m there…

~~~

'Tomorrow’s Biantai Chalet the Third.
Haha…which means a getaway with my buddies,
which means another 30 dollars spent…

Hope everything’s worth it!

=)

Tired_by_zemex

Feeling down down down, remedy needed..