Monday, April 12, 2010

SEE YA ALL PEEPS!!

Sad_Carrots_by_etoilehypnotic

I’m leaving for Shanghai on THURSDAY! Its exactly 2 Days and 11 hours from now. I will miss everyone seriously! Actually I can say I’m quite prepared for what’s ahead in these 7 months as I got to know GREAT friends who are also going with me to China.

Today’s the 12th. And every 12th of the month is a very special day for me; its Pris and I ‘s anniversary.

Today started with me going to work as usual and reached the place early as usual. Next time got to leave house at 8am instead of 7.30am. GRR…

Anyways, work’s damn boring and after that, rushed a cab to Downtown East to meet Pris for our night date. We caught the movie Date Night and it was a good show i guess. Right Pris? Haha… next we went for dinner at Buddy Hoagies, its a nice ‘hidden’ restaurant at eHub. The food’s nice and cheap, Pris ate Ribeye while I went for the New York Striploin. Pris’ definitely enjoyed their cheese fries a lot.

All the while Pris was very very worried about her camera as she’s afraid she lost her new toy. So through the date, her mind was kinda elsewhere though I keep assuring her. In the end, she found it in her Dad’s car. So yea, happy ending. =)

Pris made me a photo album collage for our 6th month and I was so touched I almost teared! Haha…I really can see the effort she put in=) She prepared a couple of stuffs for me to bring to Shanghai too, strepsils, panadol and chinese medicine. Feel so blessed to have her.=)

  >>>>>>>>>>>THANKS BABY<<<<<<<<<<<

On thursday, flight’s at 1010am but gotta report at the airport at 7am...Zzz. after that I’m off to SHANGHAI! =) Will update this blog once I start my tour there!!! STAY TUNE!!!!

Received blessings from my friends,
some of which really made my day…
like the gifts and letters. =)
OHH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
Million THANKS!